Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
LEVELUTION [Self-Leveling Concrete Resurfacer]
Completely resurfaces and repairs damaged, unleveled, and spalled concrete quickly and easily.
LEVELUTION is a polymer modified, self-leveling, flowable resurfacing compound that makes old, spalled, damaged concrete look new again. It’s easy to apply with a float or lightweight squeegee. Primer coat and polymers give LEVELUTION superior bonding strength to old concrete.
- Strength >6000 psi
- Compressive Strength >3000 psi
- Flexural Strength >800 psi
- Freeze/Thaw Durability: Excellent
- Bond Strength >150 psi
LEVELATE [High Performance - Self-Leveling - Polyurethane Sealant]
A moisture-curing, 1-part polyurethane sealant that forms a permanent, watertight seal for caulking and sealing horizontal interior and exterior expansion, control, and construction joints.
• Seals Horizontal Joints of Dissimilar Porosities, Coefficients of Expansion, and Surface Textures
• Compensates for ±25% Joint Movement
• Supports Foot Traffic and Light Vehicular Traffic
• Excellent Adhesion and Cohesion
• Resists Aging and Weathering
• Good for Slopes up to 3%
• Good Adhesion to Blacktop
• Paintable When Cured
UNITE [Two Part Epoxy Resin Stick]
When broken parts require a quick fix, remember UNITE from Share. It comes in a tubular form with one layer of resin wrapped around a core of hardener. Cut off a desired portion of the tube and knead it until it becomes uniform in color. UNITE can reattach broken or severed equipment components, seal gaps and cracks, as well as create, add or extend surfaces where they may be needed. Be sure to apply the mixture quickly because it starts curing in a mere 3 minutes, and after 60 minutes you can drill, file, tap, sand, machine or paint UNITE to fit your requirements and specifications. To achieve a smooth finish, take a wet finger or damp cloth and rub the compound just as it begins to solidify. If a job looks like it might be hard to repair, get the substance that works harder -- UNITE from Share.
- Can be used underwater by wrapping joined parts at the point of connection with waterproof tape and allowing to cure for 12 hours.
- Easily washes from hands with soap and water.
- Use on almost any surface or material including metal, masonry, wood and most plastics.
- VOC Compliant and NSF Certified to ANSI/NSF 61 standards.
SNOW CAP [White Elastomeric Coating]
SNOW CAP is a highly flexible, white acrylic latex roof coating that resists cracking and peeling while offering tremendous durability and long life. It has been designed to expand and contract with the roof's movement to resist damage. SNOW CAP provides an excellent, highly protective barrier which reflects the sun's heat and destructive UV rays. This leads to cooler surfaces and a reduction of interior temperatures. The special blend of polymers seals your roof and helps it to shed rain water. SNOW CAP is easy to apply with either a roller or brush and cleans up with water.
- Helps save money by lowering cooling costs up to 20%
- Flexes up to 250% to resist cracking
- Ideal for metal, tile or BUR roofing
- Seal roofs for longer life
ROCK & ROLL [Latex Concrete Repair]
ROCK & ROLL from Share Corporation is a two component concrete repair kit. The formulation combines the high compressive strength of concrete with the tight bonding power of liquid latex. The result is a unique combination that creates a permanent waterproof patch that stands the test of time, stress of road traffic and freeze/thaw cycles. ROCK & ROLL is so durable it will even resist harsh chemicals without cracking or flaking. After the generous one hour work time, ROCK & ROLL hardens quickly, allowing light traffic to resume in as little as six to eight hours.
- Fast setting formula can be used anywhere concrete needs repair.
- Easy to use - just mix with included latex.
- Resists chemicals, freeze/thaw and physical stresses.
- Bonds tightly to almost any surface.
QUICK PATCH [Concrete Patching Compound]
Flexible, strong and long lasting. Those are the outstanding qualities you find in the glass fiber reinforced concrete patching compound QUICK PATCH from Share. The formulation takes advantage of the high compressive strength of concrete as well as the high impact resistance strength of glass fibers. What you get is a unique combination of alkali-resistant fiberglass and the special cements that create a permanent patch that stands to the test of time and the high stress of road traffic. The strength of QUICK PATCH withstands the rigors of freeze/thaw cycles, making it a permanent patch that will last the life of the road. QUICK PATCH also hardens quickly, allowing traffic to resume to normal in as little as one hour.
- Combines the compressive strength of concrete with the impact resistance of glass fibers.
- Withstands the contraction and expansion of freeze/thaw cycles.
- Rapid hardening formula will help reduce traffic build-up.
ON THE MEND [Heat Bondable Repair Stick]
ON THE MEND is a heat bondable repair stick designed to make field and plant repairs on all types of plastic surfaces. Made from a high quality polymeric compound, ON THE MEND is ideal for repairing small holes, cuts, and abrasions. It is composed entirely of active ingredients and does not contain any solvents. Because it does not contain any solvents, ON THE MEND may be used in places where harsh odors cannot be tolerated. This 100% solids system cools quickly, allowing you to quickly return the repaired part to service.
- No solvents.
- Quick setting.
- Easy to use.
- Maximum operating temperature of 122
HANG ON [Do All Patching Mortar]
HANG ON from Share Corporation is a "do everything" concrete patching mortar. Simply mix with 3 - 4 quarts of water and you're in business! HANG ON has so many potential uses that we simply can't list them all here. The versatile formula can be used for vertical repairs without formwork. HANG ON bonds so tightly to surfaces that you can even use it for overhead applications! Use HANG ON to repair concrete, mortar, stucco and masonry. The polymer modified formula sets in about 20 minutes and is ready for traffic in about 3 hours. Once set, HANG ON resists shrinkage and its corrosion inhibitor helps ensure a durable, long lasting repair.
- Fast setting formula can be used anywhere concrete needs repair.
- Easy to use - just mix with water.
- Multipurpose formula can be used to make horizontal, vertical or overhead repairs.
- Use for general purpose, high performance or resurfacing applications.
Stop using pots and pans to catch rain water that seeps through your leaky roof. Use Share's EMERGENCY ROOF PATCH to immediately stop water from dripping through your ceiling. This easy to use powder combines silica and bentonite which bind together when they come in contact with water. When you see water trickling from your ceiling, simply pour EMERGENCY ROOF PATCH on your roof in the general area where the leak is found. EMERGENCY ROOF PATCH will follow the flow of rain water as it seeps through the leak. As it reacts with water, it will begin to swell and seal the leak. No messy pastes or tools are required to apply EMERGENCY ROOF PATCH. Pour Share's EMERGENCY ROOF PATCH on your leaks to stop the rain from pouring through your ceiling.
- Immediately seeks out and seals leaks in roofs.
- Easy to use powder combines high grade roofing grit with silicon dioxide.
- Simply pour over top of leak on roof - no messy pastes or special tools required.
- Can be used during rainstorms.
DURAPAIR [Water Activated Fiberglass Wrap]
DURAPAIR is a strong, permanent and economical repair system. It works on virtually every kind of pipe or hose to repair pools, spas, sprinkler systems, automotive parts, tools as well as dozens of other applications. It's a quick and easy alternative to traditional repair methods such as cementing, soldering, welding, sleeving and replacement. It works on wet, dry, clean, dirty or corroded parts and will even work under water. Once cured (about 30 minutes), DURAPAIR can be drilled, sanded or painted. DURAPAIR comes as a complete, self contained kit that includes a resin impregnated fiberglass wrap in a foil bag, an epoxy putty stick, a pair of protective gloves and complete installation directions. All you need to add is water!
- 2 in. x 48 in. water activated fiberglass wrap repairs pipes up to 1 in. in diameter.
- Once cured, temperature resistant from -40 degrees F to over 1,195 degrees F.
- Holds up to 600 PSI.
- EPA and NSF approved so it is safe enough to repair drinking water systems.
© 2018 Share Corporation.