Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
Share never overlooks your worst faults. We mend them. Due to uncontrollable environmental factors, asphalt and concrete surfaces are bound to fracture over time. Before oil and water seep through these splits, use CRACK FILLER from Share. By preventing seepage into the underlying topsoil, it eliminates washout, compaction, stressing and buckling of your paved surfaces. Best of all, when pavement begins to contract and expand under changing temperatures, CRACK FILLER remains pliable, allowing it to ride each shifting fault. So don't crack-up over those nasty cracks. Let Share's CRACK FILLER seal their fate.
- Applicable to all asphalt and concrete roads, driveways, sidewalks and parking lots.
- Prevents small cracks from expanding into big cracks.
- Provides an excellent base to apply ALL WEATHER PATCH.
- Resists water, oil, gas and other petroleum products.
ALU-MIGHT [Fibered Aluminum Roof Coating]
ALU-MIGHT is a fibered aluminum asphalt based roof coating that resists cracking and peeling while offering tremendous durability and long life. ALU-MIGHT provides an excellent, highly protective barrier which reflects the sun's heat and destructive UV rays. This leads to cooler surfaces and a reduction of interior temperatures. The special blend also seals your roof and provides a weatherproof protective barrier. ALU-MIGHT is easy to apply with either a roller or brush and cleans up with mineral spirits.
- Protects and seals roof surfaces.
- Reflective aluminum finish can reduce interior temperature by up to 15°F.
- Helps reduce cooling costs.
- Lasts 2 - 3 times longer than standard black coatings.
Paving Patch & Pot Hole Filler
Cracks, pot holes and fault lines are the pits to fill. With Share's ALL WEATHER PATCH you have an easy, durable solution for filling those annoying, unattractive craters in the pavement. This hardy sealant is made from a mix of flexible yet resilient ingredients including screened aggregate, tar and asphalt binders. ALL WEATHER PATCH remains pliable within its container until it is applied to paved surfaces. Even when temperatures dip as low as 15°F, it remains loose enough for easy application. Once it sets up, ALL WEATHER PATCH keeps cracks sealed no matter how inclement the weather may get. So don't settle for just any crack sealer. Get the only product that can do the hole job - ALL WEATHER PATCH from Share.
- Stores indefinitely allowing product to remain pliable even if container is not tightly sealed.
- Suitable for repairing most defects in paving materials.
- Repairs concrete, asphalt, black top, stone, and brick.
- No surface preparation or priming is required.
© 2018 Share Corporation.