Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
FOUR WAY ACTION [Penetrant & Moisture Displacer]
Now you can get one product that can free corroded parts as well as lubricate them in one easy application, FOUR WAY ACTION from Share. This heavy duty lubricating liquid is formulated with a series of powerful penetrants. These special ingredients give FOUR WAY ACTION the strength to cut through thick layers of rust and loosen frozen parts. Once it penetrates corrosion and reaches the surface of parts, it deposits a lubricant that promotes smooth, efficient movement. FOUR WAY ACTION also creates a seal around components to displace moisture and prohibit it from building up on parts susceptible to rust. This versatile lubricant can also be used on delicate mechanical and electrical apparatus. Protect and preserve your tools and equipment with a lubricant that gets to the center of the problem, use FOUR WAY ACTION from Share.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Saves production, maintenance and repair time.
- Protects and preserves valuable tools and equipment.
- Displaces and seals out moisture on mechanical and electrical equipment.
Food Grade Grease Aerosol
FOOD GRADE GREASE AEROSOL is pure, 100% white grease. This product can be used as a lubricant, release agent, or anti-rust film on equipment and machine parts in locations where there is exposure of the lubricated part to edible products. This highly stable food grade grease is formulated using non toxic lubricants that pose no hazard if incidental contact with food products occur. It endures the rigors of high performance food processing equipment providing protection for ovens, dryers, gears, valves, pumps, rollers and much more. Share Corporation's FOOD GRADE GREASE AEROSOL allows you to feel confident that things in the food processing plant will run smoothly.
- NSF H1 certified for use as a lubricant where incidental food contact may occur.
- Resists throw off, shear breakdown, and water and detergent washout.
- Resistant to extreme temperature and high pressure.
- Contains no silicones or solvents.
Don't take the chance of letting hazardous lubricants contaminate edibles in food processing plants. Use FOOD GRADE GREASE from Share instead. This washout resistant lubricant has high temperature shear stability, making it an outstanding lubricant for use on all plant equipment. While highly stable, FOOD GRADE GREASE is made with mineral oil and poses no hazard if it makes incidental contact with food products. It's also a long-lasting lubricant and designed to withstand the rigors of high performance equipment. FOOD GRADE GREASE fits all standard grease guns for quick and simple application.
- Calcium sulfonate thickener provides excellent washout resistance.
- Use it on all your equipment to eliminate the danger of using the wrong grease.
- Effective from -40°F to 500°F.
- Temperatures above 400°F may require periodic reapplication.
DI-LUBE [Cutting & Tapping Lubricant]
Friction can be your worst enemy when it comes to machining hard alloys. Without lubrication, cutting edges lose their sharpness and generate unnecessary heat that can damage both the equipment and raw materials. DI-LUBE is a thick, clinging aerosol cutting and tapping lubricant used to prevent friction when cutting and drilling most metal alloys. This ready-to-use coolant and lube oil is designed to withstand the rigorous operating conditions and extreme pressures associated with cutting and drilling bits, allowing the bits better performance. Keep machining cool and lubricated with DI-LUBE from Share.
- Reduces operating temperatures and endures high pressure.
- Clings to blades and bits without any fly-off.
- Attracts debris and shavings to prevent damage to surfaces.
- Formulated for all cutting, tapping, sawing and a variety of other machining jobs.
Multi-Purpose Low Temperature Grease
Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean work stops. In fact, low temperatures are exceptionally challenging for equipment. Blast freezers, snow plows, snowmobiles and mining equipment are just a few pieces of equipment that will benefit by using Share’s COOL BLUE LUBE to lubricate and protect them. The advanced synthetic PAO base oil and lithium complex thickener give you grease with a working temperature range from -40°F to 350°F, making COOL BLUE LUBE unequalled in arctic or sub-zero temperatures. This grease possesses extreme pressure/anti-wear, anti-corrosion and antioxidant characteristics that enhance its performance at higher speeds, heavy loads and at low temperatures.
- National Lubricating Grease Institute (NLGI) rating GC-LB.
- Timken OK load of 40 lbs.
- Working temperature range of -40
- Synthetic PAO base oil.
Foaming Lubricant with Moly
CHAIN & CABLE LUBE is a foaming, high-speed chain and cable lubricant fortified with moly additives to provide maximum protection to wire ropes, cables, and chains. Specially formulated, CHAIN & CABLE LUBE penetrates into the strands of wire ropes and cables, and into the rollers, pins, and bushings of chains. After penetrating into tight spaces, CHAIN & CABLE LUBE adheres to the applied surface, forming a lubricating film that will not breakdown at extreme pressures or high speeds. In addition, this lubricating film protects against friction, wear, rust, and corrosion, giving longer life to the associated parts and equipment. Continual use of CHAIN & CABLE LUBE helps reduce component vibration, chain whip, and noise.
- Stands up to extreme pressure and high speeds without breaking down or slinging off.
- Gives longer life to associated parts and equipment.
- Will not attract dust and dirt.
- A VOC compliant lubricant.
BRUSH TOP ANTI-SEIZE [High Temperature & Pressure Grease]
BRUSH TOP ANTI-SEIZE is a silver lubricant formulated with a unique combination of oils and solids. This extraordinary compound will not evaporate, separate or harden. It has no known dropping point, giving it the ability to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures. BRUSH TOP ANTI-SEIZE is effective as an anti-seize compound in temperatures from -30°F up to 2200°F. Use this multipurpose product in factories, industrial plants, workshops, warehouses or anywhere joined metal parts experience extreme conditions. Try using BRUSH TOP ANTI-SEIZE in marine applications. It's not soluble in water, so it won't wash away!
- Effective anti-seize from -30
- Contains no lead or copper.
- Decreases galling, galvanic action, seizing, pitting and thread distortion.
- Has been approved by the USDA for use in meat and poultry plants where no contact with food occurs.
ARCTIC WRENCH [Rapid Freezing Aerosol Penetrant Lubricant]
ARCTIC WRENCH is a revolutionary breakthrough in rust busting technology. The active ingredient in this penetrating lubricant, difluoroethane, essentially freezes the metal allowing it to contract. When the metal contracts, the rust bonds holding the parts together break, releasing the joined parts. When these rust bonds are severed the lubricant is able to penetrate the fissures aiding future anti-corrosion prevention efforts. It is ideal for use in any situation where a penetrating lubricant is necessary. Applications include all industrial, marine, farm and outdoor equipment. So the next time you need a lubricant to penetrate into the narrow space between the threads of two parts reach for Share's ARCTIC WRENCH.
- Super cools parts down to -30
- Premium blend of lubricants penetrates deep inside threads.
- Ultra low VOC content, no chlorinated solvents, and no ozone depleters.
- Effective on bolts up to 3 inches in diameter.
AQUA LUBE [Water Resistant Grease]
Equipment exposed to rain or weathering can’t afford to lose grease due to washout. For a water resistant grease with superior adhesion, use Share’s AQUA LUBE. It’s the perfect lubricant in marine or winter environments. In addition to its excellent weathering capabilities, AQUA LUBE is very resilient. It can endure heavy Timken loads as well as high temperatures, outperforming other greases including lithium complex, aluminum complex and polyurea greases. Developed primarily for automotive and industrial machinery, AQUA LUBE has diverse applications. Lubricate chassis points, wheel bearings, fifth wheels, king pins, oven conveyors, electric motor bearings, steel mill roller bearings, crusher bearings and various other machines that require a durable, water-resistant grease. Containing no heavy metals or other harmful additives, AQUA LUBE is also extremely safe to the environment.
- Excellent pumping properties make it a great choice for centralized lubrication systems.
- Can endure high shock loads and impact pressures up to a 65 Timken load.
- Dropping point is greater than 550°F.
- Ideal for lubricating paper machine wet ends, oil rigs, mining equipment, elevators, etc.
ANTI-SEIZE [High Temperature & Pressure Lubricant]
Metal parts won't surrender to corrosive locking when you coat them with ANTI-SEIZE from Share. This copper-based lubricant contains a group of incredible ingredients that prevent parts from seizing and galling when operating under intense heat and pressure. ANTI-SEIZE has been tested to endure temperatures as high as 2,100°F. Liberally spray this aerosol lubricant onto all moving parts. When sprayed onto threaded components, ANTI-SEIZE ensures a tight lubricating film between parts while simultaneously preventing corrosion and seizing. It's an excellent lubricant for metal-to-metal contacts, such as hinges and seals around boiler inspection ports. ANTI-SEIZE is also non-chlorinated, so it is safe for both the environment and the user. Just one product allows you to seal in lubrication and seal out oxidation - ANTI-SEIZE from Share.
- Resists moisture, weather, steam, chemical fumes and salt spray.
- Seals to plate, to protect and prevent metal surfaces from seizing and galling at temperatures up to 2,100
- No-mess, clinging formula is designed for use on pipe and hose connections, gaskets and all other types of threaded fasteners.
- Convenient aerosol dispenser reduces waste by allowing precise application as it protects against seizing, galling, rust, corrosion and galvanic pitting of all threaded parts.
© 2018 Share Corporation.