Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
RED GEM - Hi Temp Red Grease
Share Corporation’s RED GEM HI-TEMP RED GREASE is a super impact, non-melt, extreme pressure grease. It contains extreme pressure additives for high shock and impact resistance and high loads. It’s thick bentone based formula is fortified with excellent inhibitors and tackifiers for all weather performance, washout resistance, and rust and corrosion prevention. RED GEM HI-TEMP RED GREASE can be used for hundreds of automotive, marine, and agricultural applications.
- Excellent super impact, non-melt, extreme pressure grease..
- Wide temperature range: 0°-550°F..
- Hi Timken Ok load: 60-70 pounds.
- Benton thickener will not break down in high temperatures.
- Exceptional tackifiers for superior adhesion and cohesion properties.
- NLGI #2 grade grease.
- Resists water washout and has rust and corrosion resistant additives.
WHOOSH [Dry-Film PTFE Lubricant]
WHOOSH from Share is the lubricant that is tough as steel. Whether it's a door with a sticky hinge or a sewing machine that squeaks, this aerosol spray penetrates wherever friction may be a hindrance. It's effective on both metal and plastic contacts. WHOOSH is compatible with a variety of other materials such as wood, leather, natural and synthetic fabrics, painted surfaces and most plastics. It sets up as a dry PTFE lubricating film with no sticky residue, eliminating the unnecessary attraction of dirt and dust. So when you start to hear funny squeaking noises coming from your equipment, you know it's time for WHOOSH from Share.
- Displaces and seals out moisture.
- Excellent water and weather barrier.
- PTFE lubricates and protects agains corrosion.
- NSF H2 registered product.
Heavy Duty Shock Resistant Grease
SUPER IMPACT GREASE is ideal for use as a general purpose grease for both on board and on shore equipment lubrication where heat, moisture, pounding action and shock loads render ordinary lubricants useless. SUPER IMPACT GREASE clings to metallic surfaces creating a lasting, durable film that reduces the need to re-lubricate. It is so resilient that it can handle impact pressures up to a 65 Timken load. Besides fighting friction, SUPER IMPACT GREASE also acts as a tough shield, protecting parts from dirt, dust and corrosion. SUPER IMPACT GREASE is specifically formulated to withstand extreme pressures associated with heavy impact, yet maintains good shear stability and long life. The calcium sulfonate thickener gives SUPER IMPACT GREASE the ability to withstand high temperatures without melting or running like other conventional greases.
- Provides extended lube cycles which saves on labor costs.
- Can endure high shock loads and impact pressures.
- Seals out dirt, dust and contaminants without slinging off or squeezing out.
- Waterproof, heat stable and unaffected by salt water or acid.
Dry-Film Silicone Lubricant
SILICONE LUBRICANT from Share is the answer to all your serious lubricating problems. Whether it's a door with a sticky hinge or a sewing machine that squeaks, SILICONE LUBRICANT is the ideal lubricant for almost any application. The aerosol spray penetrates wherever friction may be a hindrance. It's effective on both metal and rubber contacts. It repels water and ice to keep components safe from corrosion. It also keeps metal-on-metal parts from freezing up with rust. SILICONE LUBRICANT is compatible with a variety of other materials such as wood, leather, natural and synthetic fabrics, painted surfaces and most plastics. It sets up as a dry lubricating film with no sticky residue, eliminating the unnecessary attraction of dirt and dust. Plus, SILICONE LUBRICANT contains a reacted-grade silicone which makes it superior to most other silicone lubricants. This means it won't cause "fish eyes" when painting over it. So when you start to hear funny squeaking noises coming from your equipment, you know it's time to use SILICONE LUBRICANT from Share.
- This non-staining formula does not contain chlorinated solvents.
- Paintable formulation-will not cause
- Lubricates and protects against corrosion.
- NSF H2 certified.
RYBS [Aerosol Extreme Temperature & Pressure Lubricant]
Metal parts won't corrode or lock when you coat them with RYBS from Share Corporation. This clinging lubricant contains moly, graphite and aluminum to prevent parts from seizing and galling when operating under intense heat and pressure. RYBS has been proven in temperatures ranging from -20°F to 2,000°F. When sprayed onto threaded components, RYBS provides a lubricating film between parts that prevents corrosion and seizing. It's an excellent general purpose lubricant for metal to metal contacts such as hinges and seals around boiler inspection ports. RYBS contains no chlorinated or fluorinated solvents.
- Resists moisture, weather, steam, chemical fumes and salt spray.
- Clings to prevent metal surfaces from seizing and galling at temperatures ranging from -20 F to 2,000 F.
- No mess clinging formula is designed for use on pipe and hose connections, gaskets and all other types of threaded fasteners.
- Convenient aerosol dispenser quickly saturates the application area with product.
POWER PUNCH [Heavy Duty Industrial Grease with Graphite]
POWER PUNCH is a multi-purpose, heavy duty aluminum complex grease that has been designed to give exceptional performance in high temperature applications in even the most demanding industrial environments. This complex formulation is ideal for almost every job. POWER PUNCH is formulated with graphite and a dropping point greater than 500°F for high heat and extreme pressure applications. The aluminum complex thickener gives it phenomenal water resistance that makes it a great choice for marine or other applications involving moisture. The excellent heat reversion properties of POWER PUNCH also make it a great choice for applications like disc brakes.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Graphite provides extremely high load carrying capacity and high temperature lubrication.
- Excellent resistance to water wash out.
- Maintains low temperature pumpability.
Penetrant & Rust Preventative with PTFE Resin
Spray a bit of Share's PENETRATING OIL AEROSOL on your equipment and it acts like a heat seeking missile in a war against corrosion. Made with a superior blend of pure penetrants and PTFE resin, it's formulated with a special affinity for metal. Even when bolts, nuts, pipes, fittings and other components appear to be rusted solid, PENETRATING OIL AEROSOL will force its way into the tiniest cracks, crevices and threads until it reaches bare metal. It easily dissolves oxidation to loosen locked parts and set them back into motion. Meanwhile, it simultaneously lubricates equipment to promote efficient operation. PENETRATING OIL AEROSOL also coats parts with a resilient PTFE resin that firmly seals out moisture to eliminate conditions that foster corrosion. For a long-lasting lubricant that penetrates stubborn rust build-up, launch PENETRATING OIL AEROSOL onto your equipment.
- Displaces and seals out moisture.
- Formulated with a blend of light oils, penetrants, corrosion inhibitors, moisture displacing agents and repelling agents.
- Residual PTFE resin helps protect metal from further corrosion.
- Non-flammable solvent carrier adds an extra measure of safety.
High Adhesion Spray Lubricant
OPEN GEAR LUBE AEROSOL is Share's answer to a variety of lubrication problems associated with exposed moving parts. Made with a select group of high-performance ingredients, OPEN GEAR LUBE AEROSOL firmly adheres to metal surfaces, provides excellent lubrication, tolerates high temperatures and pressures and is water-resistant. What makes OPEN GEAR LUBE AEROSOL so special is its ability to cling to moving parts ( such as gears ) without squeezing out or slinging out under high RPMs. As soon as it's sprayed onto machinery, it sets-up to form a tacky yet greasy lubricating film. This promotes efficient use of OPEN GEAR LUBE AEROSOL so that it constantly relubricates parts with every revolution that gears, chains, sprockets or other similar equipment may make. OPEN GEAR LUBE AEROSOL won't wash-off and can endure the weather extremes of summer and winter. To increase the service life of all your exposed equipment, use OPEN GEAR LUBE AEROSOL from Share.
- High Viscosity formula clings to vertical and overhead surfaces; won't drip or run.
- Stretching characteristics reduce gear wear to increase service life.
- Seals out moisture and repels water to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Does not contain chlorinated or fluorinated solvents.
Dry Molybdenum Disulfide Aerosol Lubricant
MOLY LUBE provides instant lubrication under extreme conditions. It quickly dries to a hard, black coating of molybdenum disulfide and adheres to most substrates, especially metal, with minimal surface preparation. MOLY LUBE resists wear and abrasion under extreme pressures and temperatures. Unlike many other lubricants, the MOLY LUBE lubricating film dries completely and will not attract dirt or dust. Ideal for chain lubrication, maintenance on furnaces, kiln, ovens, conveyors, gaskets, anti-seize and mold release applications.
- Withstands operating temperatures up to +800
- High performance moly ingredient combined with synthetic binder makes for a superior lubricant that performs under extreme pressures.
- Melting temperature is twice the melting point of steel.
- VOC Compliant.
Aerosol PTFE Resin Grease
You're twisted underneath a piece of equipment trying to lubricate mechanical components. Before you come out of your crawl space and start cursing the engineers who designed the machinery, try LUBRI-GEL from Share. One squirt is all it takes to grease those hard-to-reach parts that are more than arm's length away. LUBRI-GEL sprays out as a liquid, but quickly sets up as a lubricating gel the moment it's released from the can. As a gel, it sticks to all parts without dripping and running, even when applied to components suspended overhead. The PTFE resin added to LUBRI-GEL is specifically designed to withstand the rigors of high temperatures and pressures.
- Sprays as a liquid, but sets up as a gel that contains an additive which withstands heat up to 500 F.
- Thick clinging gel adheres to vertical surfaces, eliminating waste from run-off.
- PTFE resin continues to lubricate in high pressure conditions.
- Lubricates hard to reach parts by spraying up to an arm's length away.
© 2017 Share Corporation.