Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
Aerosol PTFE Resin Grease
You're twisted underneath a piece of equipment trying to lubricate mechanical components. Before you come out of your crawl space and start cursing the engineers who designed the machinery, try LUBRI-GEL from Share. One squirt is all it takes to grease those hard-to-reach parts that are more than arm's length away. LUBRI-GEL sprays out as a liquid, but quickly sets up as a lubricating gel the moment it's released from the can. As a gel, it sticks to all parts without dripping and running, even when applied to components suspended overhead. The PTFE resin added to LUBRI-GEL is specifically designed to withstand the rigors of high temperatures and pressures.
- Sprays as a liquid, but sets up as a gel that contains an additive which withstands heat up to 500 F.
- Thick clinging gel adheres to vertical surfaces, eliminating waste from run-off.
- PTFE resin continues to lubricate in high pressure conditions.
- Lubricates hard to reach parts by spraying up to an arm's length away.
IL Metal Working Lubricant/Coolant
Synthetic Water-Based Coolant
Friction can be your worst enemy when it comes to machining hard alloys. Without lubrication, cutting edges lose their sharpness and generate unnecessary heat that can damage both the equipment and raw materials. Just use IL METAL WORKING LUBRICANT/COOLANT from Share. Packaged as a water soluble liquid, it is easy to apply. Mix with water in metal working tanks to reduce heat, maintain sharpness and produce smooth, clean work surfaces. IL METAL WORKING LUBRICANT/COOLANT repels filings for better visibility and more accurate work as it protects tools from corrosion. Keep machining cool and lubricated with IL METAL WORKING LUBRICANT/COOLANT from Share.
- Special clinging formula stays on the cutting bit to give longer tool life and faster cuts.
- Contains special sulfo-chlorinated additives to increase production and extend tool life.
- Formulated for all cutting, tapping, sawing and a variety of other machining jobs.
- Clear formula when mixed with water for better visibility.
Hi Temp Red Grease Aerosol
Multi-Service Non-Melt Lubricant
If the grease you've been using isn't able to withstand the extreme pressure and high temperatures generated by your equipment, it's time to switch to Share's HI TEMP RED GREASE AEROSOL. Not only does our HI TEMP RED GREASE AEROSOL endure these tough conditions, but it is also resilient against other harsh contaminants such as most acids, dirt, salts, steam and oxidation. This USDA authorized, non-melting red grease adheres to metal parts without "throwing off" or " slinging out" while the equipment operates at high speeds. Packaged as an aerosol, it sprays out as a thick liquid but quickly sets-up as a highly cohesive grease that keeps out grit, dirt and water as it lubricates. Use HI TEMP RED GREASE AEROSOL on a variety of industrial equipment including ball joints, sleeve bearings, roller bearings, gears, winches, cables, hinges and chains and much more. Don't let equipment operate under high heat, pressure and friction. Get HI TEMP RED GREASE AEROSOL from Share.
- Prolongs life of metal parts.
- High shock and impact resistant.
- Contains corrosion and rust inhibitors.
- Does not contain chlorinated or fluorinated solvents.
Multi-Service Non-Melt Lubricant
If the grease you've been using isn't able to withstand the extreme pressure and high temperatures generated by your equipment, it's time to switch to Share's HI TEMP RED GREASE. Not only does our grease endure these tough conditions, but it also resists other harsh contaminants such as most acids, weathering, salt spray, steam, oxidation and dirt. A select combination of additives allows HI TEMP RED GREASE to adhere to metal without "throwing off" or "slinging out" while your equipment operates at high speeds. Use it on a variety of industrial equipment including blast furnaces, slag pits, ball joints, sleeve bearings, roller bearings, gears, winches, cables, hinges and chains. Don't let your equipment operate under high heat, pressure and friction. Get HI TEMP RED GREASE from Share.
- Has a Timken OK load of 50 pounds.
- Endures temperatures as high as 500
- Resists most acids, salts, dirt, salt sprays, steam, corrosion and oxidation.
- Will not cake and melt in hot area such as near blast furnaces and coke pits.
H.D. Multi-Purpose Grease
Lithium Complex Extreme Pressure Grease
Share's H.D. MULTI-PURPOSE GREASE has a list of benefits so impressive that you won't believe we could fit such a phenomenal lubricant into one tube. A lithium based grease, H.D. MULTI-PURPOSE GREASE can endure and combat the most severe conditions your equipment or machinery may operate under. Extreme pressure and temperature will not affect it's performance. In fact, H.D. MULTI-PURPOSE GREASE has a proven dropping point of over 500°F. Its excellent clinging ability ensures that it will continue to lubricate the most hard working machinery. Give H.D. MULTI-PURPOSE GREASE your toughest operating conditions and you can count on three things...adhesion, performance and endurance.
- Fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors.
- H.D. MULTI-PURPOSE GREASE can replace several greases resulting in less inventory and reduced chance of misapplication.
- High quality virgin base fluids provide excellent natural oxidation inhibition.
- Working temperature from -30
GUARDIAN [Penetrating Lube]
Guardian High-Tech Synthetic Lubricant is a complex synergistic blend of ingredients that combine to lubricate and protect. Fortified with Zonyl* PTFE and special lubricants, GUARDIAN lubricates better and protects longer than ordinary petroleum lubricants. GUARDIAN uses "active depth-penetration" to break up rust and contaminants, loosen frozen parts, coat and lubricate metal surfaces, reduce friction and displace moisture, all in one application!
- Displaces water - No rusting or corrosion
- Lubricates - With synthetic oil and PTFE
- Protects - Lasting film guards against corrosion
- * Zonyl* is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Bentone-Based Red Grease Spray
GREASE IT AEROSOL is a unique non-melt, multi-purpose lubricant that sprays as a penetrating fluid but sets-up as a tough, protective grease without dripping or running. The high pressure spray and extension tube enable you to easily and accurately squirt a stream of bentone-based grease into any hard-to-reach space on any hard-to-reach surface. GREASE IT AEROSOL protects under extreme pressure, is stable at temperatures up to 550°F, resists wash-off, and will not squeeze out under severe shock load conditions. So the next time you need to grease that hard-to-reach space, don't reach for your grease gun, reach for GREASE IT AEROSOL from Share.
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents or 1,1,1-Trichloroethane.
- Resists corrosion, rust, and oxidation.
- Excellent adhesive and cohesive properties.
- NSF H2 certified.
GRAPHITE LUBRICANT penetrates deeply to eliminate friction and squeaks, leaving a hard, dry, protective film of graphite to prevent rust. This all-purpose, high temperature lubricant dries quickly and sets-up as a dry-film on surfaces within a few seconds. This film hardens to a tough, long- lasting tack-free film that encases equipment protecting it from high and low temperatures, water, harsh chemicals, and corrosion. GRAPHITE LUBRICANT is great for equipment exposed to the elements and the environment, providing protection from rust and corrosion. The next time you need a dry-film graphite lubricant reach for GRAPHITE LUBRICANT from Share.
- Displaces and seals out moisture.
- Dry-film will not collect dirt and dust.
- Lubricates and protects against corrosion.
- Hardens to a tough, long- lasting, tack free film.
FOUR WAY ACTION N.C. [Non-Chlorinated Penetrant & Rust Preventative]
Now you can get one product that can free corroded parts as well as lubricate them in one easy application, FOUR WAY ACTION N.C. from Share. This heavy duty lubricating liquid is formulated with a series of powerful penetrants and special ingredients to give FOUR WAY ACTION N.C. the strength to cut through thick layers of rust and loosen frozen parts, without the use of hazardous chlorinated solvents. Once it penetrates corrosion and reaches the surface of parts, it deposits a lubricant film that promotes smooth, efficient movement. FOUR WAY ACTION N.C. also creates a seal around components to displace moisture and prohibit rust from building up on parts susceptible to corrosion. This easy-to-use and versatile aerosol lubricant can also be used on delicate mechanical and electrical apparatuses, as well as those hard-to-reach places where traditional lubricants are ineffective. Protect and preserve your tools and equipment with a lubricant that gets to the center of the problem quickly and easily. Use FOUR WAY ACTION N.C. from Share.
- Non-chlorinated penetrating lubricant.
- Lubricates and protects against corrosion.
- Displaces and seals out moisture on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Lubricates and protects rifles, fishing reels, cables, ignition systems, fire hydrants and much more.
FOUR WAY ACTION AEROSOL [Penetrant & Rust Preventative Spray]
When you need to get rust-locked parts moving again, your first move should be to get FOUR WAY ACTION AEROSOL from Share. Advanced penetrants and lubricants have been combined to create a superior formula. It penetrates easily to dissolve oxidation deposits and loosen frozen components within minutes. Once it permeates rust deposits, FOUR WAY ACTION AEROSOL lubricates parts to reduce friction and eliminate annoying squeaks. Another quality that sets it apart from ordinary lubricants is its ability to form a protective seal that displaces and prohibits moisture from corroding metal surfaces. With the ability to resist moisture, FOUR WAY ACTION AEROSOL helps to reduce problems that arise with electronic and electrical equipment due to dampness.
- Non-flammable penetrating lubricant.
- Displaces moisture.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Pleasing cherry fragrance.
© 2018 Share Corporation.