- Ergonomic twist design allows user to trip the wide side of the wrench body to provide more torque and less stress on hands.
- Eliminates the need for a breaker bar for high torque removal and installation applications.
- Heavy-duty mirror finish chrome vanadium steel construction provides strength and corrosion resistance.
- Meets ANSI/DIN strength and dimensional standards.
- Designed for working in tight contoured areas.
- Removes gaskets, light rust, adhesives and other contaminants without removing base material.
- Great for cleaning welds and for polishing molds and tooling.
- Durable vulcanized fiber backing and high quality ceramic oxide / aluminum oxide grain produces a fast cut rate.
- Super size-coat grinding aid reduces heat generated during grinding and provides longer disk life.
- Self sharpening grain and even grain distribution provide consistent performance throughout the life of the disk.
- Great for general purpose grinding and finishing on carbon steel, blending welds, dimensioning, and rust and scale removal.
- Weather and UV resistant black pigment.
- Durable construction contains no metal parts.
- Wide variety of strengths and bundle sizes.
4" .098" 7/8" 18 lbs.
5.5" .142 1-3/8" 30 lbs.
8" .181 2" 50 lbs.
11.5" .181 3-1/8" 50 lbs.
14.5" .181 4" 50 lbs.
14.5" .299 4" 120 lbs.
21.68" .354 6-1/16" 175 lbs.
Cable Ties, 450pc, 4" - 14.5" in metal tray.
Multi-function audio/visual, non-contact pocket sized voltage tester.
. Indicates voltage from 100-600 VAC.
. UL Listed.
. Dual indicators of voltage, audio and visual with built-in LEZD light and beeper.
. Signals hot wire with respect to ground.
. Three voltage detection levels and power-off mode:
. Low Level - Red light glows once along with one beep.
. Medium Level - Green light glows twice along with two beeps.
. High Level - Yellow light glows three times along with three beeps.
. Power-off Mode - Push button, one beep, no light (if the user does not turn the Bottlenose volt detect off, the unit will automatically shut off after 10 minutes of non-use).
. Has a safety rating of CAT III 600V.
. Pocket-size with pocket clip provides the user with the perfect mobile voltage tester.
. Locates breaks in circuits and cables.
. Easy to use! Just run the flat tip along a plugged in power cord, supply cord, power strip, wall switch or receptacle. When the Bottlenose Volt Detect glows and beeps, you are assured that voltage is present. General maintenance personnel, electricians, bio-med technicians, instrument and control technicians, service technicians, safety departments, welders and homeowners can easily and safely check for voltage.
- Automatically adjusts to any size with just one hand.
- Available in 3 sizes: 7 in., 10 in., 12 in. w/pouch.
- State-of-the-art innovation in a water pump plier design.
- Faster, easier and safer to operate than any other pliers on the market.
- Aggressive jaw gripping feature significantly reduces burring on material surface.
- Heavy-duty CrV (chrome-vanadium) steel construction.
- Heavy-duty 56HRC hardened jaw teeth.
- Ergonomic grip handles and built in absorbing spring provide incrased comfort and help reduce hand fatigue.
- Self locking jaw design grips tighter than conventional pliers.
- Meets and exceeds DIN specifications and ISO standards.
66 LED bulbs with single warm white LED intensity > 400 Lumens and 6500K color temperature (compares to the brightness outside, 12PM on a clear day). Waterproof grade IP66 (Ingress Protection: Dust tight/Protected against heavy seas). 100% waterproof in depths down to 39 feet. Can be washed with water over and over again. 3-4 hrs continuous use on a single charge. The gradual lighting startup design protects the user's eyes from sudden high bright beam Continuous lighting can be achieved while charging by adapters. State of the art ternary lithium-ion battery.Cordless operation for use anywhere by patented multi-function light holder. UL approved AC charger.
- Heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel construction.
- High gloss laquer finished S10C steel tube for corrosion resistance.
- Handle extends and retracts for greater leverage and easier storage.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI requirements.
- Handle extends in 1/2 in. increments.
- Close / Extended Length: 22 in to 32 in
- Incremental Extensions: 1/2 in
- Total Positions Handle Extends: 20
- Made with high quality aluminum oxide grain and resin bonding that provides excellent performance and grain retention.
- Flexible yet durable J-Weight cloth backing allows for use on contour and round parts.
- Convenient dispenser box provides roll storage and allows user to easily remove and tear off desired amount of material.
- Can be used with water, E-Z Cut, and Cryotool + cutting fluid.
- Excellent for a variety of hand abrasive applications such as cleaning, polishing, deburring and scuffing.
Custom hardback zipper case keeps the tool and all the blades in one easy-to-find location. Light and compact enough to carry in a tool pouch and/or store in a toolbox. Protective case helps blades resist rusting.
- Quick-change utility lock back tool has a built-in blade storage area.
- Quick-change blade feature allows instant blade removal and new blade change out.