Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
If you search for a solvent that can clean and deodorize, you'll find a number of products that can do the job. However, to find a solvent that can also reduce grease in drains and safely neutralize odors in sewage treatment plants, you'll need CITRA-SOL from Share. Made with all-natural citrus extracts, CITRA-SOL has the ingredients to effectively cut through grime, dirt and grease with ease. It contains no petroleum distillates or chlorinated solvents, so it won't affect or harm essential decomposing bacteria when used in waste water treatment facilities. CITRA-SOL also makes a great all purpose cleaner by simply diluting it with water. Wash floors, walls, counter tops and countless other surfaces. Plus, it serves as a terrific deodorizer, leaving behind the fresh, fruity scent of oranges. So use CITRA-SOL from Share. Once you try it, you'll want to use it for all your cleaning jobs.
- Citrus solvent emulsifies with water.
- For water treatment and sewage plants, use a 2% solution for daily spraying of filter beds.
- Use at full strength to remove gum, wax and tar from carpeting.
- A NSF-Registered, class C1, general cleaning product for nonprocessing areas in food processing establishments.
Clinging Emulsifiable Degreasing Gel
Keep expensive machinery and equipment running smooth and clean by removing accumulated grease, tar, pitch and asphalt with CITRA-GEL Clinging Emulsifiable Degreasing Gel from Share. CITRA-GEL uses the natural strength of the citrus extract d Limonene to power through tough grease and grime, leaving tools, parts and machinery looking and running like new. The clinging, aerosol gel formula puts the d Limonene directly in contact with greasy grime and sticks there, even on vertical surfaces, to dissolve deposits. While it is an effective degreaser, CITRA-GEL will not harm most paints or vehicle decals. Share puts the degreasing power of d Limonene conveniently in your hands with the aerosol formula of CITRA-GEL AEROSOL.
- Emulsifiable gel is easily rinsed away with water, leaving behind no film or residue.
- The aerosol spray lets you get into corners and hard-to-reach places.
- Contains d Limonene, an all-natural citrus extract degreaser.
Aerosol Flush Off Solvent Degreaser
CITRA SOLVE II uses the power of all-natural solvents to power through grease and oil. D-limonene, an orange peel extract, is so powerful it will even remove tar and asphalt from tools and equipment, yet will not harm most paints. Use CITRA SOLVE II as a laundry pre-spotter, decal remover, printing ink remover and odor counteractant. CITRA SOLVE II will also remove gum and wax from rugs, carpets, upholstery and other fabrics.
- All natural formula is biodegradable.
- Contains emulsifiers to help it cleanly rinse with water.
- Convenient aerosol makes it easy to use.
Citra Solve [Aerosol Flush-Off Solvent Degreaser]
Take care of grime, dirt, oil and even tar with the all natural cleaning solvent CITRA SOLVE from Share. CITRA SOLVE is an aerosol cleaner that contains the powerful degreasing solvent d'-Limonene, a remarkable solvent made from orange peel extracts. This potent ingredient along with other emulsifiers and detergents give CITRA SOLVE the muscle to strip through and lift dirt and grease deposits that accumulate on a variety of surfaces. Use it to clean metal, brick, fiberglass, concrete and plastic. Just spray a light coating on soiled surfaces, wait a few minutes and flush with a clean water rinse. CITRA SOLVE also makes a great cleaner on industrial equipment, engines and tools. No matter what the surface, Share's CITRA SOLVE will serve your purpose.
- Also strong enough to remove tough, thick deposits such as asphalt, tar, wax, and gum.
- Colorless, non-staining formula is safe on carpets, upholstery and painted surfaces.
- All-natural citrus solvent is biodegradable and contains no chlorinated solvents, petroleum distillates, CFC's or ozone depleting substances.
Chlorinated solvents are great at getting things clean, but they also have some very hazardous drawbacks. Why put yourself and others in danger just to get your greasy equipment clean? Cut through grease, oil, tar and other grimy deposits quickly and safely with Share's CHERSOL. The blend of solvents found in CHERSOL is low in toxicity and has a higher flash point than d-limonene. These powerful degreasers not only cut through grease and grime, they deodorize with the clean, fresh scent of cherries. The emulsifiers in the formula allow you to flush soils away with high pressure water. Maintain your equipment and instruments with a strong, but safe degreaser - CHERSOL from Share.
- Deodorizes with the clean scent of cherries.
- Works well on metal parts and mechanisms without causing corrosion.
- Emulsifies with water so soils can be flushed clean with water.
Aerosol Multi-Use Cleaner
SAFEBRAKE is a new generation multi-use cleaner and degreaser for brakes. This non-flammable, non-chlorinated cold cleaning solvent features both safety and effectiveness. Not only does SAFEBRAKE power through brake dust, grease, oil and dirt on brakes, it also cleans delicate mechanical, electrical and electronic parts without disassembling. Non-conductive SAFEBRAKE blasts away dirt, oil, grease and dust from electrical contacts, critical mechanical parts and electronic assemblies. It dries in seconds and leaves no gummy residues.
- Safely degreases metals and many types of plastic and synthetics.
- Colorless, non-staining, non-corrosive and non-conductive.
- 14,000 volt dielectric strength.
- Fast drying and leaves no film or residue.
One of the most difficult substances to remove from hard surfaces is thick and sticky tar. Quickly and efficiently remove tar deposits with TAR REMOVER from Share. Formulated with a blend of powerful solvents and detergents, it is specifically designed to emulsify tar and asphalt. The special chemical combination found in TAR REMOVER even loosens dried, weathered tar, freeing it from practically any surface. Within a matter of only 5 to 10 minutes, it quickly dissolves sticky asphalt and tar so they can be easily flushed away with a simple water rinse. Now you can really stick it to tar and blacktop with TAR REMOVER from Share.
- Made with aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents and non-foaming emulsifiers.
- Ideal for removing deposits from road construction and resurfacing equipment.
- Can be applied with a mop or a pressure sprayer.
- Dilutions can be adjusted based upon the severity of the tar deposit.
All Natural Citrus Tar Remover
Tar removal is a job nobody wants to get stuck with. It's not only messy, but also dangerous when handling hazardous solvents. Made from natural citrus extracts, it is an organic, biodegradable cleaner, making it one of the safest tar removers on the market. Don't be fooled into thinking that a solvent made from oranges won't be able to cut through thick, tacky tar. The potent citrus ingredient d-Limonene gives ORGANIC TAR REMOVER the strength to penetrate and soften your worst tar deposits. ORGANIC TAR REMOVER's special emulsifiers help to lift tough deposits, allowing you to flush away the tar when you rinse off the surface. Even dried tar is loosened and dissolved with a single treatment.
- Formulated with penetrating, dispersing and non-foaming emulsifying agents.
- Contains no petroleum distillates or chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Emits no harmful or unpleasant vapors making it safe to use in confined areas.
- Leaves behind a pleasing scent of freshly squeezed oranges.
CITRA TOWELS [Waterless All-Purpose Wipes]
CITRA TOWELS are an all-purpose wipe used to clean tools, surfaces, and even hands. Each wipe is manufactured with a patented synthetic grit imbedded in the surface giving a gritty texture designed to lift and strip grease, oil, and ground-in dirt. All-natural d-Limonene is added to break down tough grease allowing for easy removal of dirt and grime. Although CITRA TOWELS are tough on dirt and grime, they won't cause hands to crack or dry out. So reach for the tough, gritty wipe that doesn’t irritate skin but stands up to difficult grease deposits – CITRA TOWELS from Share.
- No petroleum solvents. Harmless to skin.
- Safe on tools, vehicles, counters, equipment, plastics, metals, vinyl, and painted surfaces.
- Cleans dirt, tar, grease, wax, lubricants, paint, ink, caulk, oil, adhesives, and much more.
- VOC compliant hand cleaner/soap and general purpose cleaner/degreaser.
BLAST [High Volume Coil Cleaning Aerosol]
BLAST Coil Cleaner is an easy-to-use aerosol specifically developed to clean heating and cooling units without the hassles of tearing them down or moving them to the shop. Simply spray BLAST onto coils and fins and you're done. BLAST'S powerful spray stream and foaming action immediately lifts away dirt, lint, grease and grime that collects on components. By eliminating these types of soils, BLAST ensures that compressors and pumps won't labor under damaging stress. This keeps heating and cooling units operating at peak efficiency. Best of all, no water rinse or messy clean-up is required. The remaining residue that develops automatically washes away with the condensation that forms on fins and coils. Plus, BLAST quickly dries without leaving an oily film. Use BLAST to clean hard-to-reach parts on air conditioners, refrigeration units, heat exchange equipment, icemakers, heat pumps, etc. So keep heating and cooling units running at peak efficiency with a quick burst of Share's BLAST Coil Cleaner.
- Powerful spray blasts dirt, grease, oil and dust away.
- No rinsing required.
- Fresh, clean scent, works fast and easy.
© 2018 Share Corporation.