Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
ZORBITALL [Non-Selective Absorbent Powder]
When liquid spills, overflows and drips cause problems in your industry, soak them up quickly and safely with ZORBITALL from Share. ZORBITALL is a non-selective, all-natural absorbent that not only increases safety in the workplace, but is non-hazardous to the environment too. ZORBITALL has over four times the absorbing capacity of common absorbent products, so it's more cost effective. Its one-step formula also reduces the clean up, labor, disposal and shipping costs normally associated with spill cleanup. It features a non-biodegradable and non-toxic formula that will not leach into the environment. ZORBITALL has unlimited industrial applications and will not leave behind a residue to cause slip and fall liability concerns. Don't let spills get you down, absorb them and forget them with ZORBITALL from Share.
- Non-selective absorbent will absorb any liquid of any viscosity.
- One-step formula is 15 to 20 times lighter than clay-based products, and has 4.5 times the absorbing capacity of normal absorbents.
- Non-biodegradable and non-toxic formula has no carcinogenicity or flammability hazards.
For an absorbent material that works real slick on grease and oil spills, get OIL ABSORBENT from Share. A special high soaking granule readily picks up oily fluids, preventing them from penetrating and lodging into porous surfaces. OIL ABSORBENT helps you avoid potentially dangerous situations by eliminating slippery conditions on floors. Plus, it reduces the chances of staining if you just scatter or sprinkle a few granules onto spills immediately after they occur. Or, as a preventive measure, put a layer of crystals down on surfaces where leaks or spills are expected to fall. After OIL ABSORBENT is saturated, simply sweep or scrape up soaked granules and dispose of properly.
- Larger particle size reduces excess dust and absorbs spills across greater surface areas.
- Granules are activated on contact and quickly absorb spills within 3 to 5 minutes.
- Ready-to-use granular means no mess, with application by simple broadcast spreading.
- Absorbs oil and grease spills from concrete, wood, metal and tile.
Spray OIL & GREASE ELIMINATOR from Share directly onto gas, grease or oil spills and watch as the superior emulsifiers cling to these petroleum products and interfere with their ability to release any combustible fumes. OIL & GREASE ELIMINATOR can handle larger spills with the same results by being applied with an eductor in a water solution. No matter how OIL & GREASE ELIMINATOR is applied, it penetrates, disperses and emulsifies any flammable liquid to stop it from spreading and igniting.
- Can be used on spills both on land and water.
- Use as a bilge cleaner on boats and ships.
- Emulsion promotes rapid degradation of the oil by natural decomposition.
- Formulated with a mix of wetting, penetrating and emulsifying agents.
EXTRA-SORB [Super Absorbent Powder]
Cleaning up vomit is anything but clean. It's usually a messy, complicated task. Don't let clean-up be difficult and tedious. Simply toss Share's EXTRA-SORB onto mishaps and fluids are quickly drawn into special powdered polymeric granules. These ingredients gel spillages into pliable yet firm masses so that they can be removed with the simple stroke of a broom and dust pan. With the strength to absorb 80 times its weight in water, EXTRA-SORB overpowers and consumes almost any liquid. As a biodegradable product, it can be safely disposed of without harming the environment. The next time you need to pick up messy spills and mishaps, just pick up a box of EXTRA-SORB and sprinkle away liquids.
- Special hygroscopic formula makes powder extremely absorbent to water and moisture.
- Odor neutralizing chemicals suppress smells while emitting a pleasant floral aroma
- Quickly absorbs vomit, fluids and spills within 2 minutes.
- Packaged in a convenient shaker-style dispenser.
Bodily Fluid Clean-Up Kit
Increase employee safety and meet OSHA requirements with the HEP-AID CLEAN-UP KIT from Share. Concerns about exposure to the Hepatitis B virus (HBV), the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and other blood-borne diseases has led to the development of this kit. HEP-AID CLEAN-UP KIT meets OSHA requirements by providing instructions and protective equipment for the clean up of bodily substances. The kit is convenient and contains all the necessary equipment and instructions packaged in a durable container. The kit is the most economical, easy-to-use and efficient control of body fluid clean-up. It provides employees with a means of protecting themselves and others from a variety of health concerns. At Share, we share your concerns. That's why we offer the HEP-AID CLEAN-UP KIT.
- Single-use kit permits complete clean-up without the possibility of cross-contamination.
- HEP-AID kit was assembled following the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control (CDC) for controlling Hepatitis B, HIV, AIDS and many other diseases.
- Kit complies with the guidelines of OSHA, EPA and CDC
CAPTURE oil super absorbent granules are tiny round solid plastic beads that pull oil inside and encapsulate it. As the liquid is absorbed, the bead will swell, growing up to 25 times its original size. The liquid is trapped inside the bead, not just coating it. Use CAPTURE granules to pick up hazardous spills in manufacturing plants, vehicle maintenance and heavy machine repair shops. Carry it on fire trucks and emergency response vehicles. Pipeline companies, truck and rail transportation, and the military use it for hazardous spill containment.
- Picks up fuels and solvents, motor oils, hydraulic fluid, transmission and brake fluid.
- Use on floors and driveways and to pick up oil floating on water.
- Complete absorption and permanent containment. Absorbs up to 25 times the volume.
- Contains vapor release by up to 99%. Less danger of fire or of inhaling toxic fumes.
DEO-VOM-ZORB [Granular Vomitus Control]
When children or pets succumb to natural, physical ailments, you'll want to remember this phrase - DEO-VOM-ZORB. A highly advanced product from Share, it is a deodorized vomit absorbent developed to cover and absorb the by-product of an upset stomach or the flu. Simply sprinkle a box of granules over the soiled area. The granules and mess turn into a soft yet firm mass for easy disposal with the sweep of a broom and a dust pan. Formulated with a fresh wintergreen/mint scent, odors are quickly suppressed making embarrassing accidents less noticeable. When spills and mishaps occur, let DEO-VOM-ZORB from Share do the dirty work for you.
- Completely absorbs liquids in only a few short minutes.
- Recommended for school rooms, churches, buses, police cars, taverns, kennels, etc.
- Can also be used on upholstery and carpeting.
- Leaves behind a pleasant scent of mint and wintergreen.
© 2017 Share Corporation.