Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
WILDFIRE [Fire Ant & Insect Dehydrator]
If you need to dry up a fire ant problem. use Share's powdered WILDFIRE. We don't use the term "dry up" loosely, either. Made with the highly effective ingredient silicon dioxide, WILDFIRE literally dehydrates fire ants. Sprinkle just 2 tablespoons of WILDFIRE on top of a fire ant mound and the ants quickly track through the power. As WILDFIRE clings to their bodies, it saps ants of their precious moisture. Before making it too far, they drop dead, The ants also carry WILDFIRE back into the mound and affect the rest of the colony. In no time, an entire mound is wiped out. WILDFIRE also provides up to 6 months of residual action. As a powder, WILDFIRE can easily be applied in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices including wall voids, motor housing, junction & switch boxes, conduits and hollow equipment legs. Don't let fire ants control your space. Hang them out to dry with Share's WILDFIRE.
- Contains the powerful ingredient silicon dioxide which literally dries fire ants to death.
- Packaged in a spout container so power can be
- Just two tablespoons can completely eliminate a fire ant mound.
- Provides 6 months of residual action.
Powerful Tetramethrin & Permethrin Insecticide
A combination of potent insecticide ingredients and a powerful "shotgun" blast gives WASP & HORNET KILLER from Share the power to effectively control wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees. A high dielectric strength of 47,300 volts allows electrical technicians to protect themselves from stinging insects and electric shock. The long-range shotgun blast assures that all insects are contacted and instantly stunned. The powerful combination of tetramethrin and permethrin offers quick knockdown and provides a long lasting residual kill that allows technicians to finish their jobs without worry. Blast pests with WASP & HORNET KILLER from Share.
- Twenty foot shotgun blast provides fast knockdown and complete kill of contacted insects.
- High dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts ensures safety near electrical equipment.
- NSF F2 registered as a residual pesticide. EPA Registration Number: 10088-91-11547.
- VOC compliant wasp and hornet insecticide.
Automated Room Insecticide
If insects have invaded and are living in those hard-to-reach places at work or home, it's time to blanket them with Share's TOTAL RELEASE FOGGER. This automated aerosol is designed to saturate spaces with insecticide to ensure a complete kill. Formulated with both Pyrethrin and Permethrin, TOTAL RELEASE FOGGER quickly and continuously eliminates many annoying insects often found in living quarters including: ants, cockroaches, confused flour beetles, crickets, fleas, houseflies, mosquitoes, pill bugs, rice weevils, saw-toothed grain beetles, small moths and ticks. TOTAL RELEASE FOGGER is easy to set up. Simply close off the area to be treated, set the aerosol can in the middle of the room and press and lock the spray nozzle into place. In just two hours you're finished, and so are the insects. And users can re-enter the room just 30 minutes after ventilation of space. Create a fog that eliminates pesky insects, with TOTAL RELEASE FOGGER from Share.
- Powerful formula contains Pyrethrin for fast kill and Permethrin as a residual to eliminate many bothersome bugs.
- Aerosol can designed to automatically treat large areas.
- Fog permeates all area of space for thorough kill and completely eliminates insects in just two hours.
- One can effectively treats up to 6,000 cubic feet of space.
SURFACE INSECTICIDE AEROSOL from Share rids indoor areas of crawling insects such as roaches, ants, crickets, spiders, sowbugs, earwigs and ticks. It contains the long-lasting residual agent Permethrin blended with Tetramethrin for excellent knock down. When sprayed onto a surface, SURFACE INSECTICIDE AEROSOL leaves an invisible barrier that keeps working for weeks, providing effective control of common crawling insect pests. It may also be sprayed on outdoor surfaces such as screens, door and window frames and patios to reduce annoying insect. Unlike most spray insecticides which have a strong chemical odor, SURFACE INSECTICIDE AEROSOL leaves behind the mellow scent of vanilla. When bugs become pesky, stop them in their tracks with SURFACE INSECTICIDE AEROSOL.
- A special blend of the active ingredients Tetramethrin and Permethrin provides fast knock down and long-lasting residual action.
- For general use against insects in non-food areas. Do not use as a space spray.
- Provides a pleasing vanilla scent unlike the chemical odor left by most insecticide sprays.
- EPA Registration Number: 10088-92-11547.
You lie awake at night, tossing and turning, desperately yearning for a few hours of sleep. You stare at the ceiling and listen to the subtle, yet constant scratching that echoes through your head; a noise that creeps slowly around your walls. Suddenly, the noise stops and you find yourself in the quiet haven of slumber. Only now do you understand why Share created STICKY MOUSE, space-age rodent glue traps. These non-poisonous. ecologically safe traps economically get rid of mice, even in hard-to-reach spaces where other rodent control devices just won't fit. The glue inside the traps will not dry or flow to stay amazingly powerful and ready-to-use almost indefinitely. STICKY MOUSE Rodent Glue Traps from Share put to rest any worries you might have about rodent infestation.
- Non-poisonous, ecologically safe, economical and sanitary.
- Glue traps will not dry or flow and will remain ready-to-use indefinitely.
- Convenient size fits in hard-to-reach places.
RELI II [Insect Repellent Towelettes]
Share's RELI II insect repellent towels are an easy and safe way to apply repellent exactly where you need it most. Unlike messy sprays and aerosols, RELI II towels won't get repellent in your eyes or mouth. Simply tear a towel from the canister and wipe. It's that quick and easy. Plus, RELI II towels won't stain so they can be safely used on clothing. Since no spraying is required, decorative plants, shrubs and grasses won't be harmed by excess repellent falling from the air. RELI II towels are premoistened with a formula containing 25% DEET that wards off various biting insects such as mosquitoes, flies, ticks and fleas. Whether for work or recreation, RELI II towels can be taken anywhere bugs are found.
- Towels allow users to accurately apply repellent where it's needed.
- Formula with 25% DEET repels various biting insects such as mosquitoes, stable flies, chiggers, black flies, gnats, ticks, deer flies and fleas.
- EPA Registration Number: 10088-117-11547.
PERMADOC CONCENTRATE [Concentrated Residual Insecticide]
PERMADOC CONCENTRATE is a versatile, Permethrin concentrate used on lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers and as a barrier spray for effective insect control. PERMADOC CONCENTRATE is great for outdoor use. It quickly and effectively eliminates aphids, spiders, mealybugs, whiteflies, leafminers and more, from flower gardens or other ornamental plants. On lawns, PERMADOC CONCENTRATE controls ants, armyworms, brown dog ticks, chinch bugs, crickets, deer ticks, fleas, grasshoppers, Japanese beetle grubs and many more. PERMADOC CONCENTRATE utilizes a powerful, water-based formula that controls insects for up to four weeks and is easily applied using a hose-end sprayer, pump-up sprayer or watering can.
- Kills aphids, mealybugs, spiders, whiteflies, leafminers and more on flowers and ornamentals.
- On lawns it will control ants, brown dog ticks, crickets, deer ticks, fleas and more.
- Long lasting protection − provides control for up to 4 weeks.
- VOC compliant insecticide.
PERMADOC 20 [Water-Based Residual Insecticide]
PERMADOC 20 is a versatile, all-purpose, ready-to-use liquid spray can be used as a surface and garden insecticide as well as an insect repellent for use on animals. As a surface insecticide, simply spray PERMADOC 20 where bugs like to hide - shelves, drawers, bookcases, floor boards, baseboards, door frames, moldings and especially cracks and crevices. In no time, pesky insects are dead and gone. PERMADOC 20 is great for outdoor use too. It quickly and effectively eliminates aphids, spiders, red mites, whiteflies and leafminers from flowers and ornamental plants. PERMADOC 20 is safe to use on cattle, goats, sheep, hogs, horses and even dogs. Lightly mist PERMADOC 20 onto fur to protect animals from horn flies, face flies, house flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes, gnats, fleas, ticks and lice. Whether you love plants and animals or you just hate insects, you're sure to find a use for PERMADOC 20.
- May be used as a surface insecticide to eliminate roaches, silver fish, beetles, crickets, spiders, centipedes, waterbugs, palmetto bugs, scorpions and many other insects.
- Kills aphids, red mites, spiders, whiteflies and leafminers on flowers and ornamentals.
- Protects livestock and dogs from flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes, fleas, lice and ticks.
- VOC compliant insecticide.
Biological Mosquito Control
Share's MOSQUITO DUNKS kill mosquitoes before they even have a chance to bite you. These amazing disks float on water and kill mosquito eggs before the larvae can hatch. MOSQUITO DUNKS are made with a special biopesticide called Bti (bacillus thuringiensis israelensis) which consists of a live bacteria that kills mosquito larvae. Best of all, Bti is environmentally safe and will not harm other living animals or plants. To use Share's MOSQUITO DUNKS, simply place a disk in standing water. As the disk soaks, it will begin releasing Bti and quickly eliminate any existing mosquito eggs and larvae. MOSQUITO DUNKS are especially helpful in areas where water collects but can't easily be drained-stagnant ponds, low-lying wet lands, tree holes, unused swimming pools, rain barrels, etc. They provide a safe, effective method to controlling mosquitoes. Fewer mosquitoes means fewer bites. And fewer bites means less chance of dangerous diseases being spread to humans and domestic animals. Share's MOSQUITO DUNKS-the only floating mosquito control.
- Floating disks control mosquito populations by eliminating mosquito eggs and larvae.
- Each disk contains special livng bacteria called Bti which kill mosquito larvae but won't harm other living animals or plants.
- Dunks are easy to use-just drop into standing water and disks release Bti.
- Ideal for use in stagnant ponds, low-lying wet areas, tree holes, drain barrels, etc.
Insecticide for Metered Spray System
METERED INSECTICIDE kills flies, mosquitoes and gnats in commercial food service and preparation areas. With the use of an automatic dispenser, this time released aerosol concentrate eliminates even the toughest insect problems. METERED INSECTICIDE combines the powerful active ingredient, Pyrethrin, with a synergist to allow for the safe and economical control of common flying insects. Each aerosol can contains approximately 3,400 sprays sufficient to sustain operation for a total of 850 hours or 35 days on an around-the-clock basis.
- Effective against flies, mosquitoes and gnats.
- When used with an automatic aerosol dispenser, the insecticide is evenly and safely distributed.
- NSF and USDA registered for use in commercial food service and preparation areas.
- EPA Registration Number: 3862-134-13103
© 2017 Share Corporation.