Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
Sweeping Compound Oil-Based
The easiest way to sweep a floor is to throw down sawdust before you start sweeping. Unfortunately, sawdust from most woods tend to scratch floors. Share took sawdust to a new level with our OIL-BASED SWEEPING COMPOUND. By taking natural pine tree shavings and treating them with a special oil-based chemical, Share has taken sawdust to a new level. Pine shavings were selected because it is a soft wood and won't scratch floors when swept across them. The oil additive was specially chosen for its high dust-capturing quotient. Just sprinkle a handful of OIL-BASED SWEEPING COMPOUND on one side of the room and sweep. Dust and other fine particles are drawn to the sawdust and held tight by the oil-based compound. Before you pull out the broom and scatter dust and dirt into the air, sprinkle some OIL-BASED SWEEPING COMPOUND from Share on your floors first. It may make your floors a bit dirtier, but the result is a far cleaner floor that shines.
- Pine sawdust treated with high-grade oil for a soft but effective sweeping compound.
- Will not spot, stain, scratch or injure most resilient floor surfaces.
- Contains no water or sand which may harm the finish of your floor.
- For use on a variety of floor surfaces and finishes.
LIQUI-GEM WASH [Concentrated Floor Cleaner]
The most important part of any floor care program, and often the most overlooked, is the removal of dirt, dust and other debris that can work its way into your floor's finish, causing premature dulling and fading. LIQUI-GEM WASH was specifically designed to be a safe and effective product to use on each of the Liqui-Gem finishes or any other water washable flooring. With LIQUI-GEM WASH concentrated floor cleaner, extending the life of your finish is as easy as mopping a floor. LIQUI-GEM WASH has a mild pH and is completely water soluble, so it will not haze or yellow your existing floor finishes. If accessibility to automatic machines is impossible, it is the ideal product for a mop and bucket. On the floor, LIQUI-GEM WASH suspends dirt and debris in solution. On the mop, it traps these scratch-producing contaminants, holding them until you wring them out into the bucket. This results in faster cleaning times, the removal of more scratch-producing matter and a brighter, shinier floor finish. Dirt and dulling debris will not just go away, you have to wash them away with LIQUI-GEM WASH.
- Ideal for daily damp mopping of high-traffic areas.
- Contains a blend of pH adjusters and wetting agents to remove scum and restore shine.
- Improves wear and recoat properties of floors.
- Enhances the brilliance of your floor's finish.
LIQUI-GEM SETTING [Resilient Floor Sealer]
Liqui-Gem SETTING Resilient Floor Sealer provides an excellent foundation for high-gloss finishes as it fills in the thousands of tiny imperfections in your floor's surface. SETTING is a colorless, acrylic seal that acts as a separating layer between the floor surface and the floor finish. This separating layer creates a secure and adherable surface for the finish to grab hold of while the self-leveling formula assures a flat, smooth foundation. The resulting surface allows the gloss producing solids in the finish to bond together for a shinier, more radiant and more durable finish. SETTING is an excellent sealant for terrazzo, marble, quarry, ceramic tiles and most other flooring materials. Just as the perfect setting can enhance jewelry, Liqui-Gem SETTING can enhance your floor's shine.
- Makes an excellent base for additional high-gloss finishes.
- Does not oxidize, yellow or darken with age.
- Simple application with either a cotton mop or lambs wool applicator.
- Formulated for use on most types of porous flooring materials.
LIQUI-GEM SAPPHIRE [22% Solids Acrylic Floor Finish]
Cover your floors with Liqui-Gem SAPPHIRE High Solids Floor Finish and you'll get a jewelry store shine with high-tech protection. The interlocking matrix of the acrylic polymers combines with Liqui-Gem SETTING Sealer to give floors a reflective "wet look" finish that protects against black marks, scuffing and scratching. Two coats of this slip-resistant finish is all you'll need to seal and protect your floors. Fewer applications means fewer coats to strip, reducing time and labor required to refinish. If you do require more than two coats, SAPPHIRE's fast-drying formula reduces labor costs and building down-time. Another feature of SAPPHIRE is its ability to endure the rigorous action of high-speed burnishers without streaking or powdering. If you want a strong, protective finish with the dazzling shine of fine-cut jewels, coat your floors with Liqui-Gem SAPPHIRE High Solids Floor Finish.
- Highly resistant to scuffs, heel marks, scratches and detergents.
- Zinc cross-linked polymers create a resilient barrier against floor punishment.
- Anti-Slip static coefficient of friction > 0.50.
LIQUI-GEM REVITALIZE [Spray Buff Concentrate]
Are your floor finishes looking a little dull? Have floor tiles lost their shimmer? Before you spend an excessive amount of money on stripping and refinishing your floor, use Liqui-Gem REVITALIZE Spray Buff Maintainer. A ready-to-use spray, REVITALIZE provides three ways to economically restore your floor's original finish. First, REVITALIZE removes marks, stains and scuffs (no matter how dark they may be) with its special blend of detergents. Second, it contains the same cross-linked polymers found in Liqui-Gem EMERALD and SAPPHIRE finishes, so it restores a floor's "wet look" shine. It will not haze or yellow the existing finish like ordinary cleaners. Third, REVITALIZE acts as a topical protectant that resists harsh detergents as it protects against daily wear and tear. Restore the shimmer of precious stones to your finish with the regular use of Liqui-Gem REVITALIZE Spray Buff Maintainer.
- An economical alternative to stripping and refinishing floors that have lost their lustrous shine.
- Provides lubrication necessary for buffing pads.
- Increases protection of the natural surface of your floors.
LIQUI-GEM REJUVENATOR [Floor Restorer & Reconditioner]
The beauty of Liqui-Gem REJUVENATOR Floor Restorer and Reconditioner is its ability to bring back the original shine of your floor. REJUVENATOR is not a watered-down finish, it is a concentrated reconditioning cleaner designed to rejuvenate acrylic floor finishes, such as Liqui-Gem DIAMOND Finish. After dry- and damp-mopping, REJUVENATOR can be applied and worked into the finish with a high-speed burnisher. It goes to work immediately, penetrating and filling microscopic pores in your finish as it lubricates the burnishing pad. As a lubricant between the burnishing pad and the floor, REJUVENATOR will not powder, haze or yellow existing finishes. Instead, it brings back the original "wet look" shine to tough thermoplastic coatings, restoring your floor's fantastic gloss. REJUVENATOR will provide the same luster when applied with a mop and bucket and buffed out with a low-speed buffer, saving both labor and equipment costs. Don't refinish tired floors, rejuvenate them with Liqui-Gem REJUVENATOR.
- Concentrate slip-resistant formula is an economical alternative to stripping and refinishing floors that have lost their lustrous shine.
- Removes scuff marks and repairs scratches quickly and easily.
- Provides the necessary lubrication between buffing pads and floors.
LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT GEL [Baseboard Stripper Spray]
When it comes to removing the heavy wax or floor finish build-up from floor edges, baseboards and corners, nothing chisels into hard to reach areas like LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT GEL. With this aerosol stripper you can quickly work those difficult to maintain baseboards down to their natural surfaces without scrubbing. Solid coats of detergent resistant, copolymer finishes quickly loosen and liquefy for easy removal. LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT GEL baseboard stripper is easy to apply, too. The specially formulated gel possesses clinging qualities that allow the stripping agents time to penetrate vertical surfaces. The unique design of the dispenser allows you to spray directly onto baseboards while the can is inverted to make application a breeze. Use LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT GEL baseboard stripper to dig into tight corners and remove years of build-up.
- Fast stripping action removes heavy accumulations of wax and floor finish from corners, stairs, molding and baseboards.
- Special inverted valve provides pinpoint accuracy for application in tight corners and on other hard to reach surfaces.
- Clinging gel formula adheres to vertical surfaces.
LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT [Wax Stripper Concentrate]
Chip away at old, faded layers of floor finish without spending hours on your hands and knees scrubbing. In only a few minutes the chemical power of Liqui-Gem MARQUISE CUT Floor Finish Stripper will cut away years of wax build-up and eliminate the bond between your floor's natural surface and the previous finish. This heavy duty stripper penetrates deep into the pores of your floor to unlock metal cross-linked finishes and remove stubborn polishes. In fact, MARQUISE CUT is so powerful it has the ability to cut through 12 coats of thermoplastic finish with only one application with a mop. While MARQUISE CUT will quickly cut through faded finishes, it will not eat away at vinyl or resilient tiles, nor will the low-odor formula overpower you with noxious ammonia fumes. When you need to get through tough build-up, there is no need to resort to a hammer and chisel. Cut through faded, dull finishes with Liqui-Gem MARQUISE CUT.
- Contains a potent blend of suspending and rinse additives, detergents, ammonium salts, polymer penetrants and co-solvents in a concentrated liquid form.
- Dissolves sealants and finishes within minutes!
- Specifically designed for extracting aqueous floor finishes, including polymeric, synthetic and natural sealants.
LIQUI-GEM EMERALD [16% Solids Acrylic Floor Finish]
Apply a protective shield that's as strong and beautiful as precious stones with Liqui-Gem EMERALD All-Purpose Floor Finish. Because of its outstanding blend of zinc cross-linked polymers, floors exhibit a high gloss shine that resists damaging nicks and streaks. Specially formulated for easy application, the polymers and co-polymers provide the strength necessary to endure the punishing effects of both high speed burnishers and spray buffers. If you use a mop, simply spread a thin, even coat over the entire floor. It dries quickly and completely in only 30 minutes. The self-leveling ingredients assure a smooth, even coat every time. This makes EMERALD especially efficient when you need to apply 3 or 4 coats in a matter of hours. To give floors a hard-as-rock finish that sparkles like faceted jewels, use Liqui-Gem EMERALD All-Purpose Floor Finish.
- Highly resistant to scuffs, heel marks, scratches and detergents.
- Ideal for maintenance schedules that include a buffing regimen.
- Contains 16% solids made of zinc cross-linked polymers.
LIQUI-GEM DUSTER [Dust Mop & Dust Cloth Treatment]
Liqui-Gem DUSTER is a dust mop treatment that is designed to increase the adherence of dirt and dust particles to your mop. By digging into your acrylic and polyurethane floor finishes, these particles cause deep scratches that quickly dull and wear your finish. DUSTER removes these dirt and dust particles from your floor before they damage your finish. It is ideal for daily dry mopping because its mild formula is not only easy to use, but also easy on the environment. DUSTER is not formulated with petroleum distillates, chlorinated solvents or mineral seal oils. Food additives and other surfactants are uniquely blended to produce a non-toxic, biodegradable dust mop treatment that can be removed by conventional laundering methods without concerns of environmental hazards. The oil-free formula ensures that there is no slippery residue left behind on either your mop or your floor. Showcase your floor's 24-carat shine. Dust them off with Liqui-Gem DUSTER.
- Can also be used on air filters and air conditioner filters to increase dust removal.
- Ideal for daily dry mopping of high-traffic areas.
- Apply to door mats and floor runners to collect dirt and dust before they reach your floors.
© 2018 Share Corporation.