Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
AR-CHEM AG BUBBLE BUSTER [Concentrated Defoamer]
Eliminate foam in spray tanks with a knock-out punch from Ar-Chem Ag's BUBBLE BUSTER. As floaters and other application equipment travel up and down fields, adjuvants, surfactants, pesticides and fertilizers tend to slosh around in holding tanks. This constant shifting and jostling generates foam which can cause a variety of problems. Spray patterns may apply products unevenly, mechanical calibrations can be affected and foam may actually improperly change the dilution rate of solutions in the tank. By first adding Ar-Chem Ag's BUBBLE BUSTER to tanks, subsequent products added into the tank will no longer create foam. Even in tanks where foam has already developed, adding BUBBLE BUSTER to solutions will knock down any existing bubbles. When foam pops up, put bubbles down with BUBBLE BUSTER from Ar-Chem Ag.
- Can be added prior to the introduction of agricultural chemicals to prevent foam formations from occurring.
- Can be used to provide immediate knock down of existing foam formations.
- As little as 1 to 2 ounces will control foam in 100 gallons of spray solution.
Ar-Chem Ag Agri-Best Foam Marker
It's easy to skip over areas of your fields when you apply pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers. It's even easier to overlap applications. Avoid these problems by blazing a trail each time down your field with AR-CHEM AG AGRI-BEST FOAM MARKER from Share Corporation. The ability to remain intact in extreme heat, intense sunlight and dry soil make it one of the premium agricultural products available. Its ability to retain these characteristics when used with hard water places AR-CHEM AG AGRI-BEST FOAM MARKER in a category of its own. This specially formulated concentrate contains built-in water softeners that allow you to use an economical dilution rate with hard water without adding water softening agents.
- May be used at a dilution rate as high as 120:1, depending on water hardness.
- Compatible with anti-freeze, water softening agents and foam marking dyes.
- Foam remains intact in extreme heat, intense sunlight and dry soil.
- Blue color allows operator to check for proper mixing with simple visual inspection.
© 2018 Share Corporation.