Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
SMOTHER - Fire Fighting Coolant & Penetrant
SMOTHER is a synthetic fire fighting cooling and penetrating agent designed to control Class A & B fires - those that tend to smolder. SMOTHER utilizes the latest in chemical technology to significantly lower the surface tension of water, increasing the effectiveness of water to cool, penetrate and saturate stubborn blazes. Specially incorporated ingredients cool fire generated heat to prevent the ignition of surrounding combustible materials. This unique combination of ingredients creates a product that extinguishes fires faster resulting in lower water usage, less property damage and savings in clean-up costs.SMOTHER is non-toxic, biodegradable and non-corrosive. A corrosion inhibitor has been added to prevent rust on steel surfaces and to protect water tanks and fittings. SMOTHER is compatible with all fire fighting foams and tank protective agents. Protect lives and property, minimize water usage and reduce clean-up time and costs by incorporating SMOTHER in all your Class A & B fire operations.
- Special fire fighting agent for class A & B fires.
- Works faster than water alone to cool fire quickly.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive.
One of the most difficult substances to remove from hard surfaces is thick and sticky tar. Quickly and efficiently remove tar deposits with TAR REMOVER from Share. Formulated with a blend of powerful solvents and detergents, it is specifically designed to emulsify tar and asphalt. The special chemical combination found in TAR REMOVER even loosens dried, weathered tar, freeing it from practically any surface. Within a matter of only 5 to 10 minutes, it quickly dissolves sticky asphalt and tar so they can be easily flushed away with a simple water rinse. Now you can really stick it to tar and blacktop with TAR REMOVER from Share.
- Made with aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents and non-foaming emulsifiers.
- Ideal for removing deposits from road construction and resurfacing equipment.
- Can be applied with a mop or a pressure sprayer.
- Dilutions can be adjusted based upon the severity of the tar deposit.
Since water storage tanks are so susceptible to corrosion, you need to shield them with TANK PROTECTOR from Share. When added directly to stored water it automatically bonds to metallic surfaces, laying down a corrosion-resistant film. TANK PROTECTOR also prevents the accumulation of sludge by eliminating the cause - harmful corrosion. It is odorless, tasteless, colorless and contains the proven potable water supply treatment sodium silicate. TANK PROTECTOR safely protects tanks constructed of iron, steel, galvanized steel, brass, bronze, copper and nickel alloys. To safeguard your storage tanks, use the protective coating that's safe on you and the environment. Use TANK PROTECTOR from Share.
- Formulated with a non-toxic blend of inorganic silicates with rust and scale removers.
- Economical to use, application ratio is as low as 1 gallon per 1000 gallons of water.
- Ideal for use at fire departments, recirculating water tanks and other industries.
- Because it is completely non-toxic, it can be added to potable water.
Siliconized Equipment Coating
General Purpose Release Agent
Keep equipment looking new with SILICONIZED EQUIPMENT COATING from Share. Chemical additives have been incorporated to protect surfaces from rust, corrosion, nicks, scratches and scrapes. SILICONIZED EQUIPMENT COATING also serves two other important functions - it provides a high gloss to all painted and plated metal surfaces and it creates a slick surface that keeps unwanted deposits from adhering to equipment making clean-up quick and easy. Give your machinery a protective shield that keeps metal looking new and equipment working for years. Get SILICONIZED EQUIPMENT COATING from Share.
- Protects metal surfaces from the damaging effects of rust and corrosion, indoors or outdoors.
- Protects metal surfaces from nicks, scratches and scrapes.
- Can be used as an anti-graffiti coating.
- Creates a non-stick coating that inhibits materials from sticking to equipment and makes for quick and easy clean-up.
With SILICA SOIL BINDER from Share, vehicles no longer kick up dust and dirt as they travel down unpaved roads. When properly applied, it binds road sand and soil together so that it remains on the ground. SILICA SOIL BINDER causes road dust to compress together forming a hard surface that makes travel easier for any vehicle and increases the load bearing capacity of unpaved roads. If you don’t want to see dust trailing vehicles as they travel down your roads or paths, get the one product that can keep dirt where it belongs - on the ground. Use SILICA SOIL BINDER from Share.
- Binds soil particles to promote soil compaction and control dust.
- Convenient liquid is easy to transport, apply and cleanup.
- Stabilizes dust to increase road life and reduce repairs.
- A Designated Green Product means it's safe for the environment.
RUB GUARD 6 [Abrasion Protection Wrap]
RUB GUARD 6 is a tape-like neoprene abrasion protection wrap offered by Share Corporation. Its purpose is to prevent and/or correct hose/wire failure associated with industrial wear and tear. The advantage of using Share's RUB GUARD 6 over the other protection wraps is the neoprene. This neoprene based product is known to be chemically resistant in harsh industrial environments where it is common to have hoses/wires exposed to oil, gasoline, environmental conditions, alkalis and acids. The neoprene rubber also exhibits extreme resistance to flame, abrasion and flex cracking. Neoprene gets even better with its exceptional elastic qualities making the application of RUB GUARD 6 simple and easy. Once applied, the elasticity of the product allows the repaired hose/wire to remain flexible. Share's RUB GUARD 6 will prevent hose to hose abrasion, protect abrasion areas and repair abrasion cuts, and provide weather and moisture protection.
- Simple and easy to apply.
- No special tools needed.
- Saves on equipment downtime.
- Will provide insulating and sealing protection to hose/wire.
RELEASE EASE [Asphalt Release Agent]
Keep your tools and equipment protected from the sticking and adhesion of asphalt. Share's RELEASE EASE Asphalt Release Agent provides a molecular film - a thin, heat-resistant shield. This shield produces a "slick" surface that does not allow hot asphalt to adhere to surfaces. Instead, the hot asphalt simply rolls off the surfaces of your tools and equipment. The unique combination of ingredients act as tiny ball-bearings between equipment surfaces and the hot asphalt to protect as well as save time during clean-up. RELEASE EASE also protects against the damaging effects of rust and corrosion. RELEASE EASE was developed to replace diesel fuel which has been banned by the EPA for use as an asphalt inhibitor. The special formula is also well-suited to protect snow plows from the occurrence of rust and corrosion.
- Works effectively to stop rust, corrosion, and the formation of asphalt deposits.
- Environmentally friendly formula will not harm surrounding soils or damage asphalt.
- Extends the life of expensive tools and equipment.
Ammoniated Residue Remover
When it comes time to cleanup wastewater polymers, you may find yourself in the middle of a very sticky situation. You can combat this gummy layer of grime with POLYMER CLEANER, the cutting agent from Share. Drawing its power from strong penetrants and dispersants, it slices through pasty filth like a hot knife through butter. POLYMER CLEANER is so effective in removing polymers and flocculents from pipes, concrete floors and walls, you may never use another cleaner. Special ingredients give POLYMER CLEANER the ability to neutralize and disperse wastewater accumulation on floors for easy cleanup.
- Concentrated formula quickly and effortlessly cleans almost any surface.
- Contains a biodegradable blend of synthetic wetting agents and cleaners.
- Eliminates dangerous slippery and sticky residues from floors.
- VOC compliant.
All Natural Citrus Tar Remover
Tar removal is a job nobody wants to get stuck with. It's not only messy, but also dangerous when handling hazardous solvents. Made from natural citrus extracts, it is an organic, biodegradable cleaner, making it one of the safest tar removers on the market. Don't be fooled into thinking that a solvent made from oranges won't be able to cut through thick, tacky tar. The potent citrus ingredient d-Limonene gives ORGANIC TAR REMOVER the strength to penetrate and soften your worst tar deposits. ORGANIC TAR REMOVER's special emulsifiers help to lift tough deposits, allowing you to flush away the tar when you rinse off the surface. Even dried tar is loosened and dissolved with a single treatment.
- Formulated with penetrating, dispersing and non-foaming emulsifying agents.
- Contains no petroleum distillates or chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Emits no harmful or unpleasant vapors making it safe to use in confined areas.
- Leaves behind a pleasing scent of freshly squeezed oranges.
Keep municipal fire hydrants in prime working condition, even in the dead of winter, with HYDRANT ANTI-FREEZE from Share. HYDRANT ANTI-FREEZE was developed to prevent frost and ice damage to the exterior and interior mechanisms of water hydrants. Unlike traditional coolants and antifreezes which contain the toxic chemical ethylene glycol, HYDRANT ANTI-FREEZE is formulated with non-toxic propylene glycol which is not life-endangering if ingested or spilled. Made with only food-grade ingredients, it eliminates the possibility of contamination of potable water supplies. HYDRANT ANTI-FREEZE can also be used in radiators and all water cooled engines and can be tested with standard hydrometers. Don't wait until it's too late to find out your water hydrant is frozen solid, stay prepared with HYDRANT ANTI-FREEZE from Share.
- Manufactured with food grade, non-toxic raw materials.
- Designed for winter use at concentrations between 50 to 100% for protection in temperatures from -25
- Will not contaminate potable water supplies.
© 2017 Share Corporation.